top of page
Our immediate goal is to impact our community by breaking the cycle of violence that has perpetuated past generations to the present.
- We may not realize it right now, but we all have a neighbor, friend or relative who has been or presently is impacted by family violence. Becoming educated could save lives and families in our own neighborhoods.
- : www.nwfamilylife.org
- Why Does He Do That? by Lundy Bancroft
- The Verbally Abusive Relationship by Patricia Evans
- When Love Hurts by Karen McAndless-Davis
- Violence Among Us: Ministry to Families in Crisis by Brenda Branson, Paula J. Silva Judson Press
bottom of page